- Since December 2011, I am an assistant professor
of Mathematical Physics at the Department of Mathematics of
the University of Pisa, Italy.
- In the second semester of 2011 I was vice-CEO of Space Dynamics Services (SpaceDyS) srl
- Between 2006-2011, I was a Post-Doc Researcher at ISTI-CNR Pisa and University of Pisa
- I wrote my Ph.D. thesis on Impact monitoring of Near-Earth
Objects: theoretical and computational aspects under the
supervision of Prof. Andrea Milani Comparetti
- My current research interests are in theoretical and computational celestial mechanics, in particular orbit determination
of natural and articial bodies and orbit and parameter estimation fo radio science experiments of interplanetary missions.
News (in italian)
- 15 Maggio, 2013: il ricevimento studenti per tutta la durata della sessione estiva di esami si effettuerà su
appuntamento da fissare via e-mail.
- 15 Maggio, 2013: da oggi è on-line la nuova versione del sito.