- Since December 2011, I am an assistant professor
of Mathematical Physics at the Department of Mathematics of
the University of Pisa, Italy.
- In the second semester of 2011 I was vice-CEO of Space Dynamics Services (SpaceDyS) srl
- Between 2006-2011, I was a Post-Doc Researcher at ISTI-CNR Pisa and University of Pisa
- I wrote my Ph.D. thesis on Impact monitoring of Near-Earth
Objects: theoretical and computational aspects under the
supervision of Prof. Andrea Milani Comparetti
- My current research interests are in theoretical and computational
celestial mechanics, in particular orbit determination of natural and
articial bodies and orbit and parameter estimation for radio science
experiments of interplanetary missions.
News (in italian)
- La prima lezione del corso di Determinazione Orbitale (LM in Matematica) sarà
Mercoledi 25 Febbraio 2015 in aula M1. La pagina web del corso si trova
sulla piattaforma e-learning.