We are pleased to announce the Ph.D. course in Holomorphic Dynamics, given by Giulio Tiozzo (University of Toronto), from 11th January until 23rd of February.
Lectures will be at the SNS with the following schedule:
- Wed. 11-13; Aula Bianchi Scienze
- Thurs. 11-12; Aula Mancini
A very rough outline of the course is below:
- A crash course on the holomorphic dynamics of one variable. Fatou and Julia sets.
- Classification of Fatou components.
- External Rays and combinatorics of Mandelbrot set.
- Entropy of quadratic polynomials and Hubbard’s trees.
Further information is available on the course page on the Indico platform.