ATTENTION: due to the medical emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, some procedures have changed; please refer to the page APPLICATION FOR BACHELOR’S DEGREE FINAL EXAM (COVID-19 EMERGENCY) for updated information.
This page presents information about deadlines and fulfilment to apply for the Bachelor’s Degree final exam; see also the global instructions on the University website (in Italian). The rules for obtaining the final degree grade are detailed in the specific section of the Bachelor’s Course Regulations.
Within 30 days before the graduation session
- Online: submit the final exam application through the Alice portal.
Within 15 days before the graduation session
- Student affairs office: present the following documentation:
- Secretary’s office: present the following documentation:
- final exam application (Attachment 2/L, in Italian);
- complete certification of the exams taken during the Course;
- abstract of the thesis (2 pages max.), which must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format;
- copy of the last approved programme of study;
- copy of the receipt of the evaluation questionnaire.
Within 2 days before the graduation session
- Secretary’s office: present a printed bound copy of the thesis which can be retrieved starting from the day after the final exam.