How to enrol
For more info on procedures and deadlines with regards to:
- transfer from or to other universities;
- transfer from or to a different study course;
- reactivation of a university career;
please contact the Student Administration Office (link to page in Italian) of the University of Pisa.
To enrol in the Master’s Degree Course in Mathematics, at least one of the following qualifications is required:
- Italian Laurea Triennale (Bachelor’s Degree) from class L-35 (Mathematical Sciences), or Laurea Triennale ex lege 509/99 from class 32 (Mathematical Sciences);
- Laurea Triennale (Bachelor’s Degree) from another class, having acquired at least 30 CFU (ECTS) in MAT/* disciplines;
- Italian Laurea Specialistica (Master’s Degree ex lege 509/99) not from class 45/S, or Italian Laurea Magistrale (Master’s Degree ex lege 270/04) not from class LM-40, having acquired at least 30 CFU (ECTS) in MAT/* disciplines;
- three-year Diploma or four-year degree in Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science;
- qualification obtained abroad and recognized as adequate by the Study Course Council.
In addition, the Study Course Council examines the personal preparation of the enrolling students in possession of the required qualifications, in accordance with the procedures outlined in the “Requisiti di ammissione e modalità di verifica” section of the Master’s Degree Course Handbooks.